After installing addon for Caldera Form , you can configure tags for each form also.
- Go to Caldera Form > Forms
- Create a new form or select an existing form.
- Go to Intercom Subscription You should find a section name Tags along with a Text input field.
- Enter your custom tags on the field. You can further:
- Press either a comma (,) or Enter to separate tags.
- Press Backspace to delete the last entered tag.
- Click on the cross icon beside a tag to delete the specific tag.
- When done, click Save Form at the top.
You should now be able to use the Tags feature with Caldera Form and let your users get listed on Intercom with the tags you saved. It is recommended to test on the frontend like a user before you offer the form to users.