After installing addon for NinjaForms, you can configure tags for each form
- Go to Advanced > Intercom. you should find a tab name Intercom Subscription
- In bottom you should find a section name Intercom Tags along with a Text input field.
- Enter your custom tags on the field. You can further:
- Press either a comma (,) to separate tags.
- Press Backspace to delete the last entered tag.
- When done, click Done and then Publish
You should now be able to use the Tags feature with Ninja form and let your users get listed on Intercom with the tags you saved. It is recommended to test on the frontend like a user before you offer the form to users.