After installing addon for Contact Form 7 , you can configure tags for each form also.
- Go to Contact > Contact Forms
- Create a new form or select an existing form.
- Go to Intercom Subscription You should find a section name Tags along with a Text input field.
- Enter your custom tags on the field. You can further:
- Press either a comma (,) or Enter to separate tags.
- Press Backspace to delete the last entered tag.
- Click on the cross icon beside a tag to delete the specific tag.
- When done, click Save at the bottom.
You should now be able to use the Tags feature with Contact form 7 and let your users get listed on Intercom with the tags you saved. It is recommended to test on the frontend like a user before you offer the form to users.