After installing the plugin properly, you can concentrate on configuring it to your liking.
- Create a WeForms form if you have not created one yet.
- Go into your form’s Edit screen from WP Admin – WeForms.
- Go to Integrations tab and scroll down to see a Mplus Intercom section. Please turn on / enable the switch to use the functionality of the plugin Add On.
- For Create Type, you can either select User or Lead. Under Map Intercom Required Field click the dropdown arrow and select the name of the Intercom attribute you want to map with the field value.
- Click Save Form to save your settings.
Company Integration with Intercom
You can add a Company field that will show a drop down containing all the registered Companies in your Intercom account. When a user fills in the field, he will be listed under that company on your Intercom Dashboard. It makes it easier for you to group and manage your users.
This is totally optional and you may use this only if your website needs it. To add this field just drag and drop the Company item from the list on the right to where you want this to be placed on the form.
You can either set this field as required or not required by clicking on the pencil icon when you hover your mouse over the company field.
After you made your changes to the form, click Save Form.
For your users on the frontend, it will display a field similar to this:
You should now be able to use the WeForm form and let your users get listed on Intercom. It is recommended to test on the frontend like a user before you offer the form to users.